Polaris is a cloud-based digital platform that leverages a clinic’s data to optimize patient management and counseling.
Polaris Treatment Navigator
A powerful visual counseling tool that complements a physician’s treatment recommendation and leverages powerful predictive models to provide an immediate “second opinion”.
Polaris Patient Portal
A secure, user-friendly portal that starts by collecting new patient information electronically and then guides the patient through the rest of their treatment journey.
Polaris Clinic Manager
A digital dashboard that gives clinics real-time insights on patient behavior and clinic activity.
The Polaris advantage
- Eliminates the fuss of printing, mailing, and scanning paper-based intake and consent forms
- Helps identify the patients who are ready to initiate treatment and reduces no-shows
- Gives physicians more time for treatment planning by giving them earlier access to medical history
- Automatically generate progress notes based on patient and physician provided information
- Simplifies communication across the clinical support team
- Gives patients access to data-driven personalized reports and educational materials, reducing the risk of misinformation, patient discontinuation, and shortening the time for follow-up calls and questions
Treatment Navigator allows physicians to create personalized treatment plans and better counsel their patients through key treatment milestones and decisions, including:
Persisting after failed cycles
Transitioning from IUI to IVF
Utilizing PGS for embryo selection
Continuing treatment using donor eggs
Choosing single versus double embryo transfer
Find a clinic
Top fertility clinics in the US are powered by Celmatix.
Search here to find clinic near you.